Saturday, January 13, 2007

blog life

I am trying to figure out this blog life and to that end have added some more links to pictures on flickr. And well changed the background again. Maybe I will really be able to keep track of all my knitting projects, which are by no means well represented here just yet... heh, heh

I did something today that I don't usually do, but I just thought these on Yarn Harlot's blog were so great that I ordered the exact same yarn in the wedgewood and rosewood colorways along with the chestnut brown. Since I wear slippers every day in my house (except in the rare instance when it is too warm inside and I'm wearing flip flips or something), I think I could use a new pair of slippers. We'll see if they are as good as my usual slippers. I just need to find the pattern. The place that sells the yarn does not also sell the pattern, but I know I have seen that pattern at a shop near me, so I am going to try to save myself the shipping cost.

I made some more progress on the blue stripey socks while at Julia's gymnastic meet today and am now working on the heel. I'll post some pictures hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: