Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back burner projects:


Sorry no pictures of the current projects.... the camera is out of batteries. But here is an old picture of projects on the back burner:

This is the progress on the leaf socks from Interweave Knits. I love this pattern except for one thing: the ribbing technique at the top is too tight. I am afraid that it will not go over my heel. But look at the progress.....

I hate to rip it back and start all over. Must figure out another solution. Am I master of my own knitting? Should I cut off the cast on edge and restitch? Shall have to simmer that idea... other pressing projects are in the works.

Next up is the progress on Innishmore.... (in the background) which has stalled because I found a mistake and rather than rip back the 18 rows to properly fix it, I decided to be a master knitter (following EZ's advice) and just rip the section with the problem. But the problem has been ripped and reknitted unsuccessfully at least 3 times. New projects beckoned and enough said. Here it sits. I promise I will get back to it in February.

No comments: