Sunday, April 22, 2007

That Mistake

I discovered the mistake on St. Brigid without having to rip more than one row. It turns out I reversed direction in the middle of a row, while knitting at a soccer game... Obviously the soccer must have been more interesting. So I am back on track. I need one more pattern repeat I think for the back to be done. I am making this a little bit shorter than the pattern states.

The weather changed this weekend thankfully. I even did a little bike-riding on one of my favorite bike paths: the Minuteman bike path in Lexington. Not only is it very scenic, but also Wild and Wooly is nearby. And I just so happened to find a gorgeous skein of lace yarn in turquoise to start the shawl. Or maybe I should make something more interesting.......mmmmmmmmmmmm.

The wayward travelers are home, exhausted with plenty of stories to tell.

No comments: