Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Second Sock, Shawl anyone?

I am sick of the "spring" already. It doesn't help that my husband is in France for the week enjoying 80-85 degree sunshine while I am left here in the cold and drizzle making sure the sump pump still works and doing laundry in my snow boots.

I'm working on the second cable sock. J's gymnastic meet on Sunday left me 5 hours to get it started. Since I added a few stitches to the first sock, I had to use that one to figure out where I added them (naturally I didn't write anything down the first time). This sucky spring weather has me looking at pretty things to make for the summer... I am inspired by this and am thinking of ordering the yarn in the green/purple colorway. I'm not really a shawl kind of person, but maybe I will become one. Also, my great Aunt Dede is turning 100 years old in June. Maybe she deserves a pretty shawl.

No comments: