Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter

I need a camera phone I think. Once again no pictures today. Wednesday I promise!

I was working on the very cute Bella Bunny from And So to Bed for my daughter for Easter. It came out so cute. I changed the pattern to make it in the round so there would be less seaming. It was pretty easy, even sewing on the ears, arms and legs. The skirt took much longer than I expected, and so did the crochet edging, but I am glad I did it because it completed the outfit nicely (even though I finished at 1 am). It was not at all hard, just seemed to take a long time. The book has some really cute projects in it all in different yarn weights. The other Lucinda Guy book is really cute too. I like the edgings she uses and the color patterns. There is a great dinosaur sweater for a little boy that I can see making for my friend's son. I am not a huge fan of intarsia, but that sweater is something he would really love.

Still haven't seamed that cute sweater from Sublime Knits, but since the baby is soon to be here and probably will only wear it for a month I'm thinking I better get on it. Stay tuned...

No comments: